Sunday, June 8, 2014

Here's a look at what I'm reading now are what I'm waiting to read this year



book cover of 

The Question of the Missing Head 

I was given this book for an honest review by the publisher I can honestly say I love it it won't be released until October but you should really check it out if you've never been around a person with Asperger's or if you think what is wrong what that person it could be a form of Asperger's than you will find this mystery series will written and very well informed about that condition and the mystery it's self if very entertaining.

book cover of 

The Hexed 

I love Heather's Krewe  Hunters series the groups have become so interwined with one another I have look up an research who was in the first group ,but this sereies gets better with each read 
and group.

No comments:

Post a Comment